Re: Getting point-and-click working

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: Getting point-and-click working
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 12:26:45 +0000

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2015-06/msg00168.html

> Is it that the Ubuntu lilypond is broken (still)?
>
> FWIW though, on my pristine Ubuntu 18.10, clicking the PDF just does
> nothing. nada. All works great on Debian 9.
>

> Andrew

The Ubuntu lilypond may well be broken for all I know, but my
difficulties with point-and-click do not relate to this.  I have never
used the version in the Ubuntu repository: I always download from the
Lilypond site.  I am currently running 2.19.82.

David