OOoLilyPond-0.5.8 : SVG Issue

From: Ben
Subject: OOoLilyPond-0.5.8 : SVG Issue
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 10:41:05 -0500

Good morning!

For those of you who use OOoLilyPond:

I am having some problems using the OOoLilyPond extension in LibreOffice and I was just wondering if someone knew how to get this fixed.

SVG output into my documents won't work, no matter what changes I make to the template, config, or the file itself. I have plenty of space for the SVG in the paragraph location and all commands are configured correctly to run outside LibreOffice just fine.

I noticed no change when using/not using the preamble either. PNG insertion works fine however, it's just SVG on both GNU/Linux and Windows systems. SVG won't seem to work into the document at all.

I've included some attachments to show what it looks like now.

Has anyone experienced this issue when using SVG and OOoLilyPond? Thanks!