Re: SV: Lilypond slurs do not transfer to midi output

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: SV: Lilypond slurs do not transfer to midi output
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:16:29 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019, Even Thorbergsen wrote:

 Thank you for your answer.
 Actually, I have tried this, but cannot make it work.
 Here is an example of what I have tried, the format is imo not easily
 grasped:

Hi Even,

You can find the solution in the P.S. of my previous answer. You are using slurs but what you really want are ties. Use ~ to tie two notes. For example: not h(h4) but h~h4

And after fixing that everywhere in your score you probably won't need articulate.ly anymore, which would simplify your lilypond code.

--

MT