Two vertical lines as breath marks

From: Joseph Srednicki
Subject: Two vertical lines as breath marks
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 16:27:15 +0000 (UTC)

Hello:

I am working with French baroque organ music. This music uses two vertical lines as breathing marks to indicate a change in registration or manual. See the image in the attached PNG or SVG file. The breathing marks are circled in red.

Can someone recommend how to implement such marks in Lilypond?

I tried to change the breathing mark symbol, but I couldn't find the appropriate character.

Thanks for any recommendation.

Joe Srednicki