Re: How to view the ("full") input that lilypond is engraving?

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: How to view the ("full") input that lilypond is engraving?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:33:59 +1100

Hi Jaime,

Is it actually \displayMusic that you are interested in? See Section 1.3.1 in the NR, 'Displaying music expressions'.

Andrew

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 at 08:19, Jaime T <address@hidden> wrote:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/file-structure
(NR, section 3.1.5 "File structure") says:

...A file containing only "{ c'4 d' e'2 }" will be translated into:

\book {
  \score {
    \new Staff {
      \new Voice {
        { c'4 d' e'2 }
    \layout { }
  }
  \paper { }
  \header { }
}

Is there any way I can get lilypond to output and show me the final
version of my input i.e. *after* lilypond has included all these
necessary implicit additions to my source input?