Re: \acciaccatura collision

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: \acciaccatura collision
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:42:05 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 18 Mar 2019, Kieren MacMillan wrote:

Hi Martin,

I am still not sure if this is something LilyPond should handle automatically.
In which case I should report it as a bug.

Does Gould talk about this situation?
I’ve always been fine with the slur/stem crossing (so that the slur ends at the
notehead)… but I could be convinced otherwise.

I have tried to find something. There is a paragraph about Slurs in the chapter grace notes (p.129) But it does not talk about collision with stems. In the example images no collisions can be seen though.

--

MT