Re: Haiprin staff-padding

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Haiprin staff-padding
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 10:21:05 -0700 (MST)

Valentin Villenave-3 wrote
> You could try something like:
>
> \layout {
>   \context {
>     \Staff
>     \override DynamicLineSpanner.outside-staff-padding = #1.5
>   }
> }

Thanks for the tip Valentin, unfortunately, it doesn't work as expected...

(I just realized that for some reasons, the forum just erase some characters
when I post it. That's the reason my example code isn't working well. I'll
upload the ly file directly to show you where the problem is.)

You can see that when I change the DynamicLineSpanner.outside-staff-padding,
in my example, this works great for the left hand but the hairpin between
the two staves is also moving without any apparent reason...

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/before.jpg>
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/after.jpg>
example.ly <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/example.ly>