Re: Slightly off-topic

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Slightly off-topic
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:06:05 +0100

On 3/21/19, Ralph Palmer <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm a long-time and dedicated LilyPond/Frescobaldi user. I would like to
> help some Spanish-speaking people get started with LilyPond and
> Frescobaldi. I can access the Spanish language LilyPond sites, but I can't
> find a URL for the Frescobaldi Spanish site or a Spanish language user's
> mailing list. Can anyone help? I can't even find the Frescobaldi English
> site anymore!

Hey Ralph,
indeed, frescobaldi.org appears to be down (or its hosting not to have
been resubscribed to on time). Fortunately binaries are still
available on https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/releases

With regard to Spanish-speaking users who may have questions, I think
the best is to direct them to lilypond-es. We welcome
Frescobaldi-related questions on lilypond-user-fr, it’s possible that
things are similar on -es. Paco may have additional thoughts, though.

Cheers,
V.