Re: Dynamics offset suddenly changes

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Dynamics offset suddenly changes
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 14:23:54 -0700

On 2019-03-25 2:42 am, Andrew Bernard wrote:
Anybody?

I have tried experimenting with large values of \override
DynamicLineSpanner.staff-padding to no avail. I am stumped. Is it a bug?

While it may not be ideal, to me this is not a bug.
**DynamicLineSpanners** behave differently when not started or terminated
on the same note as a corresponding DynamicText.

Sorry, I meant to type Hairpins there instead of DynamicLineSpanners.

-- Aaron Hill