Re: treble and bass clef simultaneously

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: treble and bass clef simultaneously
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 11:01:45 +0100 (CET)

>> for a solitary bass note I want to have a bass clef, not affecting
>> anything else in the staff.  How can I fix the attached example?  I
>> guess I need a music function that adjusts the vertical note offset
>> of the upper voice...
>
> Could you use an "ossia" that overlaps the staff?  [...]

A very nice idea, thanks!  I admit that I would never have thought of
that.  Your example is almost perfect, except that I would like to
avoid the horizontal gap caused by bass clef.  What property controls
that?  I tried to modify some `Clef' properties given in
`define-grobs.scm', but I didn't get the desired effect.

    Werner