Re: SMuFL Bravura

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: SMuFL Bravura
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 11:37:42 +1100

Hi Valentin,

Thanks so much. Now to learn Metafont then. Shouldn't be too hard - I have been a programmer for more than forty years. [Despite that, I still cannot come to grips with the lilypond source, and all my lilypond questions all appear to be from a beginner. :-) ]

The immediate task is to add various violin string mute symbols. But it sounds like this is going to be a useful skill to have.

Andrew