Re: Template management for LilyPond

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Template management for LilyPond
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 22:18:42 +1000

Hi Sven,

That's terrible - storing potentially very large blocks of text in the Windows registry. Given that the OP's request is very reasonable, this sounds like the basis for a change request to Frescobaldi, to expose the templates and snippets in a more accessible way. That would be something I would be interested to work on. i think the concept of storing config and data in a remote cloud enviroment post dates the original invention of Frescobaldi, but it's a really good idea.

I'd prefer to change the subject here to Template management in Frescobaldi, because that is what we are talking about.

Andrew