Re: \tweak Accidental stencil within chord

From: dtsmarin
Subject: Re: \tweak Accidental stencil within chord
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 13:19:59 -0700 (MST)

I thought my code didn't work but it looks like it does. Sorry for the
unnecessary replies.
Use case:
Chromatic enharmonic tied notes where normally Lilypond wouldn't work
correctly. (Ties don't show up if you don't use this hack).
The problem is that my half-solution ruins the spacing.

#(define enhf-acc
  (lambda (grob)
    (let* ((stencil (ly:accidental-interface::print grob))
           (new-stil
             (grob-interpret-markup grob
               (markup
                    #:hspace 1
                    #:musicglyph "accidentals.flat"
                    #:hspace -2
                    #:transparent
                    #:stencil
                       stencil))))
    new-stil)))

 #(define enhs-acc
  (lambda (grob)
    (let* ((stencil (ly:accidental-interface::print grob))
           (new-stil
             (grob-interpret-markup grob
               (markup
                    #:hspace 1
                    #:musicglyph "accidentals.sharp"
                    #:hspace -2
                    #:transparent
                    #:stencil
                       stencil))))
    new-stil)))
{
<dis'~ e'~ f'~ ges'>1
  \set Staff.middleCPosition = #-5
<bis c' \tweak Accidental. stencil #enhf-acc
dis'! e'!>