re: "D.C. al Fine" best practice

From: Remy CLAVERIE
Subject: re: "D.C. al Fine" best practice
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 20:09:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Stephan,

Elaine Gould (Behind bars - Ed. Faber Music) wrote 2 pages on Da Capo and Dal Segno layouts.

Her recommandation is to add the term 'al Fine ' below the 'D.C' term. No more...

But from the example, we can see (page 238) that this markup is written below the staff, in italic and is aligned at the right of the end bar.

HTH

The best,

Rémy