Lilypond: The notes on the staff don't match with notes on the guitar ta

From: Yuchuan LIU
Subject: Lilypond: The notes on the staff don't match with notes on the guitar tab
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 21:44:16 +0800

Hi there,

I only use Lilypond for 2 days. But I encountered an issue - the notes on the staff don't match with those on the guitar tab.

To illustrate this issue, please see the screenshot below. It is generated by my
codes. For example, in the red box, the note C on the staff should correspond to the 3 in red on the tab. But lilypond gives me 1 on the tab instead. Does anyone one know how to solve this? My lilypond version is 2.18.2. Also, my code is below.

wrong.png

Below are the codes that I wrote:

% =================================
% 0. DEFINE FUNCTIONS
% =================================
keyTime = {
  \clef "treble"
  \time 4/4
}

% c major chord
cMajor = {
  c' e' g' <c' e' g'>
  \mark "C Major"
}

% c minor chord
cMinor = {
  c' ees' g' <c' ees'! g'>
  \mark "C Minor"
}

% =================================
% 1. MAIN
% =================================

\version "2.18.2"

\header {
  title = "TRIADS"
  composer = "XXXXXX"
}

\score{
  % c major and minor
  \new StaffGroup{
    <<
      \new Staff{ \keyTime \cMajor \cMinor }
      \addlyrics{ do mi so CM do mi(b) so cm }
      \new TabStaff{\cMajor \cMinor }

  }
  \layout{}
}