Re: Part name going off screen

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Part name going off screen
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 11:51:47 -0400

short-indent = 1\cm try something like that in the paper block. you might have to adjust the value to your liking.

regards,
Shane

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 11:19 AM branden marbaugh <address@hidden> wrote:
So I am using Frescobaldi and used the setup wizard for a 4-voice project. The first line of the 4 voices is good but in the 2nd line, the instrument name goes off screen.

Attached is an image of it. Let me know if there is anything else you would like me to send.

image.png