Re: Help with tweaks

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Help with tweaks
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 11:23:30 +0200

Hi Evan,

For what it’s worth.
Since I am not yet an experienced user of “regular’ tweaks, I would have used a
different solution to this problem, i.e. moving the Markup texts to a second
voice with hidden notes.

I give you my solution here but I have to warn you that I never use \relative
c’  but always absolute pitches:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
{
 \time 3/4

   R1*3/4 |
   ef'4-._"(du talon.)" r8 bf'-. bf'4-. |

   << {ef'4-.  g'2_>   %_\markup{\italic "dim."}   \fermata  }  \\ {
s4\hideNotes d''4_\markup{\italic "dim."} d''8^\markup{\italic "long"} s8} >>  |

   R1*3/4 |
 }

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone