Company-mode backend for autocompletion

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: Company-mode backend for autocompletion
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 23:44:55 -0500

Hi all, I am a long time emacs user, and getting back into using
lilypond. Does anybody know if there is a way to get the autocompletion
for lilypond-mode as a backend to company-mode? It seems the formatted
output for LilyPond-autocomplete is ideal for listing possible outputs
but I am only getting results as strings in the message buffer which is
not ideal.

I tried looking through the archives of the mailing list and searching
the internet, but no luck.

Best,
Brett Gilio