Re: A spacing problem

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: A spacing problem
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 15:00:33 +0200

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your comment and advice.

Am I using barchecks on every bar? Yes, I do.  Every bar in my score ends with
| followed by the bar-number . (For example : g’1 |%P1V1-5)

BTW, I use TeXShop for my input and I am very happy with it. For several
reasons I never liked Frescobaldi. TeXShop  accepts my little tricks and It is
more forgiving than Frescobaldi. As an example, the present “problem-score” is
compiled by TeXShop in a few seconds. Frescobaldi does not compile it at all
for some error that I don’t understand and which TeXShop ignores.

In the present case the console in TeXShop gives a lot of warnings about
missing barchecks but these warnings exclusively concern the lyrics. They don’t
affect the compilation of the score.
When I comment out the Lyrics Voice in the score the problem is still there, in
one bar only (I could solve the three others by adding and/or displacing line
breaks.)

Anyway, thanks again for your interest in my problem.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone