Problem with convert.ly

From: John McWilliam
Subject: Problem with convert.ly
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 15:06:46 +0200

Windows 10

Lilypond 2.18.2

Lilypond 2.19.83

Friscobaldi 3.0.1

I realise that convert.ly cannot be run via Friscobaldi/Tools so I tried to run it using a batch file attached but renamed (Convert – Copy.txt). This failed and I attach the associated screen showing the batch file, cmd screen and error screen in one. Can anyone advise. Clicking on all options shown failed to produce any output from convert-ly. A manual attempt produced the same result! As can be seen no error was shown on the cmd screen.

John McWillliam

Sent from Mail for Windows 10