Noting temporarely 2 melodies (different lyrics) on same staff

From: Ziad Gholam
Subject: Noting temporarely 2 melodies (different lyrics) on same staff
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 17:28:21 +0200

Hello,

I am looking for a simple solution to the following subject :
while editiong a chorus part, the Soprani voice is temporarely split (i.e. for 4 or 5 measures among 50 or more)
into 2 different melodies, with different rythms an different lyrics.

I found a simple solution for the musical part of this subject, by using the "formula" :
<<
  {
    \voiceOne
    notes-notes-notes ...
  }
  \new Voice
  {
    \voiceTwo
    different-notes-different-notes ...
  }
>> \oneVoice

Now, can anyone help to reach a solution taht would be "simple to implement"
without changing my  ready-to-use  template ?
( the lyricsto function is very delicate to use in this case, isn't it ?
because it will "follow" the Soprani_1 rythm and will ruin the Soprani_2 melody) ...

Remark : i am using the  "2.18.2" version
Thanks

Regards,
Ziad Gholam
Paris - France