Chord accidental size in substituted fonts

From: James Worlton
Subject: Chord accidental size in substituted fonts
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 16:08:48 -0700

Hello,

I'm writing a big band chart and having difficulty getting the main chords involving accidentals--B-flat, C-sharp, etc.--to look good with the lilyjazz font.

MWEs:
%OK size with defaults
\version "2.19.83"

\score {
  \new ChordNames {
    bes1

%NOT OK size using lilyjazz
\version "2.19.83"
\paper {
  #(define fonts
     (set-global-fonts
      #:music "lilyjazz"
      #:factor (/ staff-height pt 20)
      ))
}
\score {
  \new ChordNames {
    bes1

I can't find an override for the accidental size here after looking for the last couple of hours. Is there a way to reduce and/or move the flat in the second example?

Thanks,
James Worlton