Re: Glyph sample sheet

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Glyph sample sheet
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 10:14:25 +0000

2. September 2019 11:58, "Jacques Menu" <address@hidden> schrieb:

>> Le 2 sept. 2019 à 11:43, Urs Liska <address@hidden> a écrit :
>>
>> Hello Jacques,
>>
>> yes, this is exactly what I was thinking about, thank you.
>>
>> It will be non-trivial to integrate, though …
>
> What’s the difficulty?

The handling of such a file inside the context of an application: first I have
to gracefully handle the case when people don't have the text fonts installed,
and second the set-up in that music font dialog doesn't work smoothly with
files having their own \paper blocks inside, which is something I have yet to
find a suitable workaround that is generic enough to work with all reasonable
files.

Urs