Re: Running Frescobaldi 3 on OSX?

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Running Frescobaldi 3 on OSX?
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 10:47:47 +0200

Salut,

the app is suspiciously small, it won’t run without the libraries (Python 3.7,
Qt5 etc.) installed, and I guess it works only if they’re installed in the same
places as on my machine (MacPorts default: /opt/local).
Additionally you need fluidsynth for MIDI playback.

But feel free to try: https://sedna.fiee.net/f/223746d104714ae4b765/?dl=1

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle