Re: Proportional notation not working as expected.

From: Stefano Antonelli
Subject: Re: Proportional notation not working as expected.
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 16:18:58 -0700

I didn't fail to notice the crickets chirping, but I'm hoping someone
can steer me in the right direction.

What I want is to define the way a given measure of music looks
throughout the piece.  In other words, I would like the width of the
bar should be identical regardless of whatever else is going on in the
line in which it appears.

Is that possible in lilypond?

At present I have to tweak each line, and even then I can't make the
bar width the same every time.

Thanks,
Stef