Re: Tuplet number note size/font

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Tuplet number note size/font
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 20:07:52 -0600

Hey, Andrew!

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 6:43 PM Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
I am trying to use notes in tuplet numbers, fairly standard. I use a
custom font for my scores and this may be interfering, but when I use
say 16. or 8 for the note the stem length is almost zero and it looks ugly.

How can I get access to the font used in tuplet numbers for the notes
when you use them, as per the non-default tuplet number examples?

Sorry, not a direct answer to your question, but how are you using a custom font for the notes? I’ve not had the problem with my fonts you are describing. Anything I can help with?

Best,
Abraham