Re: Links in PDF-Files

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Links in PDF-Files
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 18:27:07 +0200

Insert
\pointAndClickOff
in your ly file.

Kind regards,
Michael
Mobil gesendet

Am 20.09.2019 um 18:16 schrieb address@hidden:

Hi all,

whenever I create a pdf document with lilypond, every single note gets a link attached to it.

This link looks something like this:

“textedit://PathtoMyFile/definitions.ily:1185:38:39”

These links do not really bother me, but there are some applications that highlight every link in a pdf document by default, which means every single note is highlighted and the document is completely unreadable until I either turn the highlighting off or delete the links in an application that can edit pdf documents.

Why does lilypond add these links and is there a way to prevent it from doing so?