Re: More regular horizontal spacing

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: More regular horizontal spacing
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 19:02:23 +0200

Hi Urs,

I tried to reproduce, but couldn't easily. Do you have a MWE?

What I tried to test is from

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/proportional-notation

In particular, strict-note-spacing; but I'm not sure what will happen if
you try to combine strict-note-spacing = ##t with non-proportional notation.
But I guess you know about that, right?

HTH,
Alex