Re: Tuplets up and down at the same musical moment

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Tuplets up and down at the same musical moment
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:45:43 +1100

Any clues what greater context could be affecting this?

Andrew

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 22:18, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
Pardon this somewhat strange question. The following MWE showing how to tweak tuplet brackets up and down at the same musical moment works perfectly fine (!). But in the context of my larger score the inner bracket refuses to move with the tweak. I can't provide a minimal example for the error because it only occurs in the full score.

What would cause something like this to fail? [A bug? My stupidity? I don't know.]