Re: Lilypond on OS X Catalina

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Lilypond on OS X Catalina
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 23:41:51 +0000

I suggest you try Hans’s link (I mistakenly attributed it to Werner).  It is a package created in MacPorts, but I believe it does not require MacPorts to be on the machine; it’s a package that was built separately.

 https://web2.storegate.com/share/oCQjV4r

I tried to test it out on my Mac (which doesn’t have MacPorts installed), but it won’t install because I don’t have Catalina (precisely because I didn’t want to lose all of my 32-bit apps).

I think it’s worth a try for you.

Thanks,

Carl