Re: Stockhausens tremolo

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Stockhausens tremolo
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 01:26:10 +0100

Hi Massimiliano,
See: http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=553

E.g.:
\version "2.19.83"
\fixed c' {
  \override Beam.gap-count = #3
  \override Beam.gap = #1
  \repeat tremolo 8 { des32 \once\omit Stem \tweak duration-log #3 g }

Pierre

Le mer. 30 oct. 2019 à 00:24, Massimiliano Viel <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hi everybody,
I wrote my first score with Lilypond and still a newbie.
I think the most efficient way to write a tremolo is the one adopted by Stockhausen. I send an example as attachment.
The value is indicated only on the first note, while the second one is just a back unstemmed note.
Is there a way to realize it with Lilypond? Any suggestions?
Thank you a lot!!

Massimiliano