Re: harmonyli.ly beta 0.91 released

From: Karsten Reincke
Subject: Re: harmonyli.ly beta 0.91 released
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 17:13:28 +0100

On Sun, 2019-11-10 at 15:35 +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > I fixed the bug [that] Werner found.
>
> Thanks for that!  Much better IMHO, but there is still room for
> improvement :-) If the `D' has a diagonal slash through it, I suggest
> that you move the left parenthesis a bit to the left.
>

>     Werner

Yes, I think also that one (afterwards) can and should improve the apperances of
the (composed) functional analysis symbols on the level of spacing, padding and
margin. For the moment, I am happy to have a tool which can express what I need
for my musicology work. As next step, I am going to write a tutorial concerning
the expressivity of that tool. This probably will increase the number of users.
And the more users one has the more feedback and requirements one gets.

I know, you are not only a composer and pianist, but also a font-, LilyPond- and
LaTeX-expert. Unfortunately, I am only a programmer, license expert and
musicologist. So, it could be helpful if you take a look at the functions
'fhas',
'crossout' and 'double' and point to the modifications you would propose. For
fulfilling your wish, 'crossout' and 'double' should increase the
margin/paddding
values of the crossed out / doubled letter. But I do not have any idea, how to
do
that on the 'Lilyond' - Level. So, any hint is appreciated.

with best regards
Karsten

--
  Karsten Reincke    /\/\   (+49|0) 170 / 927 78 57
 Im Braungeröll 31   >oo<  mailto:address@hidden