Re: How stable is 2.21?

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: How stable is 2.21?
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 17:21:12 +0000

Sounds like an idea worth trying. Does convert-ly work backwards? I've no idea how many 2.19 features I use that weren't in 2.18.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com

Sunday, November 10, 2019, 4:42:56 PM, Phil Holmes wrote:

If this is the only thing you want to have fixed, you could try 2.18, which does not have the problem.

--
Phil Holmes