Re: Very weird output on any compilation

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Very weird output on any compilation
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 21:13:30 +0000

On 11/11/19, 12:59 PM, "David Wright" <address@hidden> wrote:

    On Mon 11 Nov 2019 at 17:17:00 (+0100), David Menéndez Hurtado wrote:
    > I am having trouble compiling even the simplest of scores. For example,
    > this is the template from Frescobaldi, compiled with lilypond from the
    > command line:
    >
    > [image: Untitled.png]
    >
    > The output is the same for PNG and PDF. The same problem happens with any
    > other score from Mutopia. Does anyone know what is going on? I have

    > Can anyone spot what is wrong here? Is there a way to keep the temporary
    > files? That may hint what is wrong.

    Perhaps an old thread like this might help:

    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-11/msg00521.html

    Cheers,
    David.

Here’s a solution that worked in the past -- it describes how DPI settings get
set in fonconfig to 96 dpi, instead of 1200 (the lilypond default):

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2017-01/msg00022.html

Carl