Re: Bug on MIDI dynamics

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: Bug on MIDI dynamics
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:49:00 +0000 (UTC)

It appears to happen because the 2.19 version seems to associate the MIDI output per-voice instead of per-staff. As a (ugly) workaround I used this (setting and soon after unsetting a voice):

LilyPond Score

It works, but I wonder if is there something better for fixing the problem, even as a workaround...