Re: horizontal position of rehearsal marks at start of system

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: horizontal position of rehearsal marks at start of system
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 23:30:34 +0100 (CET)

>> how can I control the default horizontal position of rehearsal
>> marks at the beginning of a line?  As can be seen in the attached
>> image, the rehearsal mark gets shifted up because it would
>> otherwise collide with the bar number.  Consequently, I would like
>> to have the default position shifted to the right to avoid that.
>
> Did you move the bar number to get such output?

Yes.  I use

  \override BarNumber.self-alignment-X = #LEFT

to avoid that the bar numbers stick out.

> How about simply move the rehearsal mark also?  [...]

Thanks for this solution, however, I'm interested in a way to adjust
the *default* horizontal position, not a one-time correction.  Looking
at the stuff for `RehearsalMark` in file `define-grobs.scm` I can't
see how the horizontal position at the beginning of a line gets
computed – whatever it is, I want that by default it gets positioned
more to the right.

    Werner