Re: Can \markuplist prduce uneven width columns?

From: Marc Mouries
Subject: Re: Can \markuplist prduce uneven width columns?
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 08:50:01 -0500

you can obtain something close with the new \table markup-list command
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/text-markup-list-commands

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 7:10 AM Peter Toye <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm trying to write some editorial notes for a score, and would like to have the references in uneven-width word-wrapped columns. The effect I want is something like:

Bar 27        This text is hopelessly garbled in the sources, which are also mutually
       inconsistent. The editor has produced what he hopes is a performable
       version.

Bar 28        "in tempo" aligned but probably best on 6/16 (in neither  of the primary
       sources

As fas as I can see, neither \markup nor \markuptext have this facility.

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com