Re: Size of the arpeggio's arrow

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Size of the arpeggio's arrow
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 10:59:52 +0100

Am Sa., 7. Dez. 2019 um 10:38 Uhr schrieb Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

> > Now in LSR
> > lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=1099
>
> Thanks a lot!  Is there something that should be changed in LilyPond
> to make it simpler to achieve this result?  If yes, please open an
> issue.
>

>     Werner

Well, I've tagged it as the workaround it is...

Per default the stencil-procedure constructs the arpeggio using
(multiple) "scripts.arpeggio" and probably "scripts.arpeggio.arrow.1"
or "scripts.arpeggio.arrow.M1"
Ofcourse all with the same fontsize otherwise we'd risk optical
mismatches (and thus the new LSR-snippet fails if the arrow is scaled
up too much).

I don't see how we could do it simpler unless we'd provide different
sized arrows for arpeggio. Then we could think of how a suitable
user-interface to exchange those arrows might be coded.

Worth an issue?

Cheers,
  Harm