Re: Bar lines within bars inhibit bar numbering

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Bar lines within bars inhibit bar numbering
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 17:32:30 +0000

Hi Timothy,

Just done a bit more poking around. According to Internals, all-bar-numbers-visible  shows all bar numbers including the first one, but it doesn't seem to as the first bar number isn't printed (not that I want it). I also tried first-bar-number-invisible but that gave the same effect (which I'd have expected). Odd.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com