Re: input code

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: input code
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 16:32:52 -0500

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 3:01 PM Hans Åberg <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 12 Dec 2019, at 14:01, Freeman Gilmore <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I would like to understand how it work, if i can.

There is a lexer generated from a file lexer.ll by Flex, which divides the input stream into tokens, which are handed over to a parser generated from a file parser.yy by Bison.

0k that helps.   The lexer looks like what i an looking for I think at this point; and from what you said.   I have the lexer.ll, parser.yy and ly_grammar.txt files.     Now I need to finger out what part of the lexer code reads the note event.

Thank you all,
ƒg