LSR contribution

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: LSR contribution
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 21:16:01 +0100

Hi all,
a few days ago I submitted a snippet to the LSR (title "Coloring
successive intervals"). I can see it in the snippet database,
but not in the webpage. The "Contributing" section of LSR states, that:

"Once the snippet is in, it has to be reviewed and approved by one of
the LSR editors,
and then it must be digested by the search engine. Within a few days,
you should be able to see your snippet online."

Is this still valid in principle? Or maybe did I something wrong?

Cheers,
Michael