Re: A Javascript test code for modifying ties and slurs with mouse

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: A Javascript test code for modifying ties and slurs with mouse
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 01:50:24 +0100

Hello Thomas,

this is a bit discouraging for me, TBH.
Hope someone could write a proper Scheme procedure, then, and port the snippet on 2.18.2.

Best,

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 12:24 AM Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Mo., 16. Dez. 2019 um 00:06 Uhr schrieb Paolo Prete <address@hidden>:

> After that, can we add this on the snippets repository?

No.
The LSR runs 2.18.2 and apart from other things grob-transformer is a
2.19.-feature.
There's some older code of mine around printing control-points and the
like, but Aaron's code is superior, thus I'd wait.

Sorry,
  Harm