Re: convert-ly problem 2

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: convert-ly problem 2
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 17:14:05 +0000

In general, the way to execute convert-ly.py is not with

convert-ly.py <options>

But instead

python convert-ly.py <options>

If you create an executable batch file somewhere in your PATH called convert-ly,  with the contents

C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\python.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\convert-ly.py

Then I expect you can just call

convert-ly <options>

But I don’t use Windows now, so I haven’t tested this.  I do use the equivalent in MacOS.

HTH,

Carl