Re: Creating click tracks for an arbitrary time signature and length of

From: Matt Wallis
Subject: Re: Creating click tracks for an arbitrary time signature and length of music
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 00:44:08 +0000

On 19/12/2019 23:27, Karlin High wrote:
On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 5:03 PM Matt Wallis <address@hidden> wrote:
What I want to do is to automatically create a click track for any
length of music, and any time signature.

I remember a similar question for generating a continuous-drone track
for bagpipes.

<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2018-05/msg00512.html>

I can see why that's relevant with regards to the length of the music, but I'm struggling to understand the details of the scheme fragment:

#(ly:music-compress #{ c'1 #} (ly:music-length musicwithdrone))