Re: Notes or chords sustained with a pedal

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Notes or chords sustained with a pedal
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 12:51:03 +0100

Am So., 22. Dez. 2019 um 11:52 Uhr schrieb Robert Blackstone <address@hidden>:
Hi Aaron, Mark, Kieren and Rutger,

Many thanks for your solutions for my “Laissez vibrer”-problem.
I’m very impressed by your "LilyPond -creativity”.
Introducing  my notes into your examples works perfectly.
Unfortunatly, introducing your codes into my scores either does not change anything, when I use my own score-definition, or they do not compile when I use yours, or better, the crucial elements of your scores.
I’ve spent hours to find and try to remove the causes of the errors, to no avail.

I use “my score” for all of my piano transcriptions, and so far the only thing that sometimes fails is connecting arpeggio’s but I know the remedy.
Maybe I should mention that I use TeXShop as my editor.

Aaron's code should work. If not, I'd be interested how you do “my score. Probably one could track down the problem.

Cheers,
  Harm

PNG image