Re: Output file extension

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Output file extension
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 10:30:35 +0100

Am 23.12.19 um 10:19 schrieb Malte Meyn:
might have something to do with Scheme modules

The reason for this guess: I copied and changed the definition for output-preview-framework and it didn’t work as expected. So I looked where this function is called and found the file lily/paper-book.cc. The function output-preview-framework isn’t just called directly but the name 'output-preview-framework is looked up in a module resolved from some string probably containing "svg". I have no idea what LilyPond and I are doing here but maybe it’s a hint for someone else searching for a solution.