Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.1 has been released!

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.1 has been released!
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 11:18:43 +0100

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Il giorno ven 27 dic 2019 alle ore 11:21 Wilbert Berendsen
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
Please give packagers some time to prepare Windows/MacOSX installers,
they will be announced when ready.

The Mac installer (DMG containing application bundle) is now available at
https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/releases

The application bundle should work on macOS 10.12 Sierra and later:
otherwise, please report the failure (either with a GitHub issue or by
email to me).
It might work also on previous versions of macOS: if it does, please
let us know (either with a GitHub issue or by email to me).

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all!
Davide

Thank you for your great work!

I installed the Frescobaldi 3.1 dmg and it works.
Only one problem: convert-ly called from frescobaldi gives this message:
arch: posix_spawnp: /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python2.7: Bad CPU type in executable
 From the command line convert-ly works.

In the above mentioned /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions there is no python2.7

Can I get frescobaldi to call the right python?