Re: How to increase shift dynamic and end of hairpin

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: How to increase shift dynamic and end of hairpin
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 16:15:36 -0600

Excellent Knute! Thanks. I can do that I think just for those measures that the measure compression is too small.

Regards.

On 1/7/2020 3:43 PM, Knute Snortum wrote:
One way would be to use another voice for the dynamics:

%%%
\version "2.19"
\language "english"
\score {
    <<
      \new Staff {
        << { c'2 a2 c'2 f'2 } \\ { s2^\< s2 s2^\mf\> s4 s4^\p } >>
        << { c'2 a2 c'2 f'2 } \\ { s2^\< s2 s2^\mf\> s4 s4^\p } >>
      }
      \new Staff {
        a2^\< f2 a2^\mf^\> c'4( bf) ^\p
        a2^\< f2 a2^\mf^\> c'4( bf)^\p