Re: Shift up OttavaBracket

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Shift up OttavaBracket
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 17:34:40 -0600

Hi Paolo,

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 5:27 PM Paolo Prete <address@hidden> wrote:

> Try this with both stable and unstable
>
> http://lilybin.com/yb5u35/1
>
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 12:20 AM David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 5:13 PM Paolo Prete <address@hidden> wrote:
>> >
>> > Thanks very much David.
>> > Just tested and it works with 2.19 (not with 2.18, though)
>> >

>> What did you write and what was the log output?

The reason is that \offset couldn't handle pure-unpure containers back
in 2.18 days.  OttavaBracket.Y-offset defaults to
#<unpure-pure-container #<primitive-procedure
ly:side-position-interface::y-aligned-side> #<primitive-procedure
ly:side-position-interface::pure-y-aligned-side> >.  I have no
solution for this if you are trying to support 2.18.

Best,
David