Re: Unusual cross-staff stem in Bartók

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Re: Unusual cross-staff stem in Bartók
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:27:32 -0500

> Hope that helps more!
> Kieren.

Thanks much. One of the challenging things for folks like me who dip in and out
is keeping track of all the different ways that things can be done and how all
the elements interact. But that is inherent to this: Music notation is orders
of magnitude more complex than printed text.

There is a continual learning curve, but I keep coming back to Lilypond because
of all the things I *can’t* reliably do in other software. It’s great stuff!

-Arle